Activity

  • Matt posted an update 8 years, 2 months ago

    Tris is doing ok right now, we’re watching some tv together while waiting to hear from the doctors about the antibiotics. If there’s any progress in healing the infection in the leg than she will stay on the antibiotics but if there’s not progress they will keep her on it for one more day and see what happens but if that doesn’t work then her leg will be removed.